In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our legal system by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law Services Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform him in detail of use made on our website.
Are called cookies to small files that are stored in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit that user again later when accessing our content. This information does not reveal his identity or any personal information or access content stored on your PC, but it allows our system to identify you as a particular user who visited the site previously envisioned certain pages, etc. and also save your personal preferences and technical information such as the visits or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the user faster access to selected services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored in your browser or prefer to receive information each time a cookie request installed, you can set your navigation options to be done that way. Most browsers allow cookies management in 3 ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject cookies from third parties;
- accept cookies and not persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, meet, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information about how to configure the most used browsers at the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, please consult theMicrosoft Supportor Help browser.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, please consult theMozilla supportor Help browser.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings. For more information, please consult theGoogle supportor Help browser.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, please consult theApple Supportor Help browser.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are foreign to our website, we are not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies that they included so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation may be installed all or only some of them.
|wordpress_||Functionality||It is activated during the login and stores authentication details.||own||1 year|
|wordpress_logged_in_||Functionality||It is activated during the login and stores authentication details.||own||1 year|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Functionality||It is activated during the login and stores authentication details.||own||1 year|
|wp-settings-||Functionality||Used to customize the User Interface.||own||1 year|
|wp-settings-time-||Functionality||Used to customize the User Interface.||own||End of session|
|Prisna-wp-translate-Prisna-translator-to||Functionality||We know the origin of the cookie||Third parties||We know the origin of the cookie|
You can modify this Policy Cookies based, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for it to users who visit regularly are advised legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this Cookies Policy, users are communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.